Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato will host a free safety event on Tuesday, October 8th, 2013, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at its Eastridge Urgent Care location, 101 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. The event aims to inform the public about safety and when to use Urgent Care.
Activities at the event include:
· Free blood pressure checks
· Emergency and safety vehicles
· A rollover simulator presented by South Central Minnesota EMS
· A visit from the Mayo One helicopter
· Scavenger hunt for kids
· Emergency identification cards with fingerprints
· Educational booths
The event is open to the public, adults and children are welcome, and refreshments will be provided. Prizes will be given to the first 100 participants.
For more information about the Urgent Care safety event, please call 507-385-5909.