Waseca Airport Receives Grant for Hangar Project
The Waseca Municipal Airport received a grant for a hangar project.
The $518,700 grant would fund up to 70 percent of the construction of a new hangar. The city will cover the remaining 30 percent of the cost.
MnDOT awarded the funds through an aeronautics grant.
City council awarded the project to APX Construction Group out of Mankato last month.
--KEYC News 12