Strawberry Cream Jell-O Squares
February 9th, 11:42 am
January 13th, 4:19 pm
Recipe from Kara Miller of Mich.
- 1 Large box of sugar-free Strawberry Jell-O
- 1 Large can of crushed pineapple
- 1 16 oz. container of low-fat sour cream
- 3-4 Large bananas, diced
- *1 Large container of frozen strawberries
- Make the Jell-O according to the box directions EXCEPT instead of adding the cold water add the frozen strawberries.
- As the strawberries start to thaw in the boiling water, cut them into small pieces (your hands will turn red from the dye but it will wash off).
- After all of the strawberries are cut up and pretty much thawed, add the bananas and crushed pineapple UNDRAINED.
- Pour half of the Jell-O mix into a 9x13 glass cake pan and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Spread the container of sour cream over the first layer of Jell-O and pour the remaining Jello mixture on the top.
- Refrigerate overnight if possible.