Mankato authorities investigate commerical dryer fire

The estimated damage cost is around $25,000.

Mankato authorities investigate commerical dryer fire
Mankato authorities investigate the cause of a fire early Sunday morning. (Source: Pixabay)

MANKATO, Minn. (KEYC) - Mankato authorities investigate the cause of a fire early Sunday morning.

The city says a commercial dryer fire started near 6:00 a.m. at 100 Raintree Road. The building’s internal sprinkler system was able to extinguish the fire by the time responders arrived.

The estimated damage cost is around $25,000.

According to the city, all occupants of the building got out safely with no reported injuries.

Copyright 2020 KEYC. All rights reserved.