• What's your favorite part of your job?
Getting to report on events that are happening in Mankato, and then being able to put them all together for the station.
• What's your dream story?
My dream story would be to interview The Purple People Eaters, Randy Moss, and Cris Carter from the Minnesota Vikings. I would discuss the game of football during their time, and then they're opinions on what it's like in the present day. My family, and I are some of the biggest Vikings fans, that would be the highlight of my sports reporting career.
• What did you want to be when you were growing up?
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a professional football player.
• What got you interested in news and sports?
I was the coach's daughter in town so naturally I loved sports. I would go to Vikings games with my family, be at all the local sporting events, and I was even involved in sports until I was 23. I didn't know I wanted to be a sports reporter until two years ago when I got my start with Maverick Hockey Weekend as their ice-side reporter for the Division I MSU men's hockey team.
• What person(s) do you most admire?
My parents, Chris and Wendy Voss.
• What's your favorite candy?
Frozen Charleston Chews
• What's your favorite sport to watch?
Football and hockey
• What's your favorite band?
• What's your favorite book?
"Girl, Wash Your Face" by Rachel Hollis
• What's your proudest moment?
My proudest moment would be getting to be an ice-side reporter for Fox Sports when the MSU women's hockey team pulled off an upset win against the No. 1 ranked Wisconsin Badgers.
• If you could spend a week anywhere, where would you go?