Music, dancing, anniversaries and birthday greetings. Bandwagon features outstanding bands from all over the United States and audience participation.
Come join the fun and entertainment on the first Monday of every month for Bandwagon at the Kato Ballroom, presented by KEYC. Admission is $8 and the Kato Ballroom is located at 200 Chestnut Street in Mankato. Check out the schedule of bands to see the lineup, as well as the dates of each taping. The ballroom has a large dance floor, air conditioning, food and beverages that make the experience of Bandwagon all the more enjoyable!
Taped shows will air the following four weekends.
- January 6: Dains Dutchmen
- February 3: Rays Sands and the Polka Dots
- March 2: Czech Area Concertina Club
- June 1: Sleepy Eye Concertina Club
- July 6: Kris Keltgen & Riverside Dutchmen
- August 3: Leon Olsen
- September 14: The Johnny Helget Band
- October 5: Gordy’s Prochaska’s Little Fishermen
- November 2: Barefoot Becky
- December 7: Minnesota Over-60 Band
** Bandwagon Taping Dates in Bold