Twins vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - Opening Day
On Thursday, March 30 at Kauffman Stadium, Carlos Correa's Minnesota Twins visit Bobby Witt Jr.'s Kansas City Royals in the first game of the regular season. First pitch is scheduled for 4:10 PM ET.
The favored Twins have -160 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Royals, who are listed at +135. The over/under for the contest has been listed at 9 runs.
Twins vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Pablo Lopez - MIN (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Zack Greinke - KC (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Twins vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-155||+135||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to wager on the Twins' matchup against the Royals but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Twins (-160) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Twins to beat the Royals with those odds, and the Twins emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.25.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Kyle Farmer hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Twins vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins won 55, or 60.4%, of the 91 games they played as favorites last season.
- Last season, the Twins won 24 of their 34 games, or 70.6%, when favored by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins hit 89 home runs away from home last season (1.1 per game).
- Minnesota averaged 2.8 extra-base hits per game while slugging .390 on the road.
- The Royals won in 52, or 38.8%, of the 134 contests they were named as odds-on underdogs in last year.
- Last year, the Royals won 20 of 69 games when listed as at least +135 on the moneyline.
- Kansas City averaged 0.8 homers per home game last season (65 total at home).
- The Royals had a .399 slugging percentage and averaged 2.7 extra-base hits per game at home.
Twins vs. Royals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Carlos Correa||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+155)|
|Byron Buxton||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+130)|
|Max Kepler||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+210)|
|Nick Gordon||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+175)|
|Christian Vázquez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+180)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Twins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3500||13th||2nd|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.