Twins Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Minnesota Twins (26-25) are among the top half of teams in the majors, with current odds of +2000 to win the World Series (No. 9 in MLB).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Twins MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2000||9th||(+2000, bet $100 to win $2000)|
Think the Twins can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Twins Standings Information
In the AL Central, the Twins are in first place, 2.0 games ahead of the Tigers.
|4||Chicago White Sox||5|
|5||Kansas City Royals||11.5|
Twins Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 10 K/9 to pace the majors.
- Minnesota's 3.38 team ERA ranks second across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Twins have put up two or more dingers in 20 games this season, and are 15-5 in those contests.
- Minnesota is undefeated in its eight games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Twins are 17-12 in the 29 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Minnesota has gone 22-8 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins Next Game Information
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs Blue Jays|
Twins Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Byron Buxton||+10000||-||-||.231/.335/.473 10 HR 23 RBI|
|Carlos Correa||+15000||-||-||.215/.310/.395 6 HR 24 RBI|
|Jorge Polanco||+25000||-||-||.284/.327/.484 4 HR 14 RBI|
|Sonny Gray||-||+1800||-||4-0 1.82 ERA 10.9 K/9|
|Kenta Maeda||-||+20000||-||0-4 9.00 ERA 7.9 K/9|
|Tyler Mahle||-||+20000||-||1-2 3.16 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Pablo Lopez||-||+6000||-||2-3 3.90 ERA 11.3 K/9|
|Joe Ryan||-||+1200||-||7-1 2.21 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Matt Wallner||-||-||+15000||.077/.294/.154 0 HR 1 RBI|
|Edouard Julien||-||-||+8000||.190/.286/.405 3 HR 6 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Twins gear at Fanatics!
Twins' Top Players
- Byron Buxton has helped carry the club's lineup this year, hitting .231/.335/.473 with nine doubles, a triple, 10 home runs, 25 walks and 23 RBI.
- So far this year, Carlos Correa is batting .215/.310/.395 with six home runs, 24 RBI, and a 12.2% walk rate.
- At the plate, Joey Gallo has posted a .884 OPS, hitting .202/.331/.553 with five doubles, 11 home runs, 21 walks and 24 RBI.
- Kyle Farmer has hit .261/.320/.386 with three home runs, 14 RBI, and a 6.2% walk rate so far this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.