Iga Swiatek 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open title will be at stake when Iga Swiatek faces Karolina Muchova in the final. Swiatek is -250 to win the event at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Swiatek at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Finals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Swiatek's Next Match
In the final, on Saturday, June 10 (at 9:00 AM ET), Swiatek will meet Muchova, after beating Beatriz Haddad Maia 6-2, 7-6 in the semifinals.
Swiatek is currently listed at -700 to win her next contest against Muchova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Iga Swiatek Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +350
- US Open odds to win: +225
- French Open odds to win: -250
Want to bet on Swiatek? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Swiatek defeated No. 14-ranked Haddad Maia 6-2, 7-6 on Thursday to make the .
- Swiatek has won four of her 15 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 50-11.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Swiatek has gone 14-3 and has won one title.
- Swiatek, over the past 12 months, has played 61 matches across all court surfaces, and 18.5 games per match.
- Over the past year, Swiatek has played 17 matches on clay, and 18.4 games per match.
- Swiatek, over the past year, has won 78.7% of her service games and 46.4% of her return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Swiatek has won 86.3% of her games on serve, and 44.4% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.