Maxime Cressy 2023 French Open Odds
After bowing out in the round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia in his most recent tournament (losing to Guido Pella), Maxime Cressy will start the French Open against Sebastian Ofner (in the round of 128). Cressy's odds are +50000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Cressy at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Cressy's Next Match
Cressy will play Ofner in the round of 128 of the French Open on Sunday, May 28 at 5:00 AM ET.
Cressy currently has odds of +190 to win his next matchup against Ofner. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Maxime Cressy Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Cressy? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Cressy was defeated in his last match, 3-6, 4-6 against Pella in the Round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia on May 11, 2023.
- Through 28 tournaments over the past year, Cressy has won once, and his record is 25-27.
- Cressy is 0-4 on clay over the past 12 months, with no tournament wins.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Cressy has played 52 matches and 27.3 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Cressy has played four matches on clay, and 25.3 games per match.
- Cressy, over the past year, has won 85.6% of his service games and 13.8% of his return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Cressy has been victorious in 75.5% of his service games and 5.8% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.