The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Viktor Hovland
The Charles Schwab Challenge is in progress, and following the second round Viktor Hovland is in 39th place at -1.
Looking to place a bet on Viktor Hovland at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Viktor Hovland Insights
- Over his last 17 rounds, Hovland has shot below par on nine occasions, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five five times and with a top-10 score in seven of his last 17 rounds played.
- Over his last 17 rounds, Hovland has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round seven times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on nine occasions.
- In his past five tournaments, Hovland has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- In his past five events, Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average twice.
- Hovland has qualified for the weekend 19 times in a row, and hopes to continue that run this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Hovland has had an average finish of 37th in his past three appearances at this tournament.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he's made the cut each time.
- Hovland finished 68th on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2023.
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set for 7,209 yards.
- The average course Hovland has played in the past year (7,311 yards) is 102 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
Hovland's Last Time Out
- Hovland was in the 85th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, with an average of 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 98th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18).
- Hovland shot better than 85% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.96.
- Hovland recorded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Hovland recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (2.8).
- Hovland's 10 birdies or better on the 48 par-4s at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average (4.5).
- At that most recent competition, Hovland's par-4 performance (on 48 holes) included a bogey or worse six times (better than the field's average, 9.7).
- Hovland ended the PGA Championship outperforming the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (1.3) with four on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at the PGA Championship, Hovland had an equal amount of bogeys or worse (one) as the field average.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Hovland Odds to Win: +13000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hovland's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.