Twins vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
The Toronto Blue Jays (27-26) and the Minnesota Twins (27-25) will match up on Sunday, May 28 at Target Field, with Jose Berrios getting the nod for the Blue Jays and Bailey Ober taking the hill for the Twins. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:10 PM ET.
The Blue Jays have been listed as -115 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Twins (-105). Toronto is the favorite on the run line (-1.5 with +145 odds). The total is 8.5 runs for the game (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Twins vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Berrios - TOR (4-4, 4.22 ERA) vs Ober - MIN (3-1, 2.55 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Blue Jays Moneyline||Twins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||Twins (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||Blue Jays (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Blue Jays (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-110||-110||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Twins' matchup against the Blue Jays but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Twins (-105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Twins to beat the Blue Jays with those odds, and the Twins emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.52.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Byron Buxton get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Twins|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction|
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Blue Jays have entered the game as favorites 33 times this season and won 18, or 54.5%, of those games.
- The Blue Jays have gone 18-15 (winning 54.5% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for Toronto.
- The Blue Jays went 1-4 over the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Toronto combined with its opponents to go over the total seven times.
- The Twins have been underdogs in 18 games this season and have come away with the win five times (27.8%) in those contests.
- The Twins have a mark of 5-10 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Twins have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and have gone 2-3 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Minnesota and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Joey Gallo||0.5 (-175)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+220)||0.5 (+150)|
|Carlos Correa||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+195)|
|Alex Kirilloff||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+190)|
|Byron Buxton||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+333)||0.5 (+140)|
|Matt Wallner||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Twins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.