Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Minnesota Timberwolves (37-37) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +15000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA title. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Sunday, March 26 at the Golden State Warriors, beginning at 8:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+15000||15th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|To Make the Finals||+6600||-||Bet $100 to win $6600|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Timberwolves would be part of the Western Conference play-in tournament as the No. 7 seed, finishing 1.5 games behind the No. 6 Warriors.
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.0|
|8||Los Angeles Lakers||12.5|
|9||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Timberwolves Team Stats
- This season, the Timberwolves have won 37 games so far (37-37).
- This year, the Timberwolves are 21-17 at home with a 16-20 record on the road.
- The Timberwolves are 18-17 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 19-20 in games they were listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Timberwolves are 5-6. And they are 12-12 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Timberwolves are 3-4 this season when favored by three points or fewer, and are 15-13 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- As three-point (or fewer) underdogs this season, the Timberwolves have an 8-6 record. They are 11-14 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards, who averages 24.7 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 4.4 assists per game.
- Minnesota's leading rebounder is Rudy Gobert, averaging 11.5 boards per game, and its best passer is Mike Conley with 7.0 assists per game.
- Edwards makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- The Minnesota steals leader is Edwards, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Gobert, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.