Michael A. Taylor Player Prop Bets: Twins vs. Blue Jays - June 9
The Minnesota Twins, including Michael A. Taylor (.333 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 61 points above season-long percentage), take on starter Yusei Kikuchi and the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre, Friday at 7:07 PM ET.
He hit a home run while going 1-for-3 in his last game against the Rays.
Michael A. Taylor Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Yusei Kikuchi
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -115)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +190)
Looking to place a prop bet on Michael A. Taylor? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Michael A. Taylor At The Plate
- Taylor is hitting .222 with seven doubles, eight home runs and nine walks.
- Taylor has gotten at least one hit in 52.8% of his games this season (28 of 53), with at least two hits six times (11.3%).
- He has gone deep in seven games this year (13.2%), homering in 4.7% of his plate appearances.
- Taylor has driven home a run in 13 games this year (24.5%), including more than one RBI in 7.5% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on one occasion..
- In 17 games this year (32.1%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Michael A. Taylor Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- The Blue Jays' 3.80 team ERA ranks eighth among all league pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to give up 85 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (fourth-most in baseball).
- Kikuchi gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season. He is 6-2 with a 4.40 ERA and 60 strikeouts in 61 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday against the New York Mets, the lefty tossed five innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- In 12 games this season, the 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.40, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .267 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.