Twins vs. Rays: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
Tampa Bay Rays (89-57) will take on the Minnesota Twins (76-69) at Target Field on Wednesday, September 13 at 1:10 PM ET. Currently stuck at 29 steals, Josh Lowe will be looking to pilfer his 30th stolen base of the year.
The Twins have been listed as +105 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favorite Rays (-125). The total for the game has been set at 8.5 runs.
Twins vs. Rays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Taj Bradley - TB (5-7, 5.34 ERA) vs Dallas Keuchel - MIN (1-1, 4.78 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Rays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Twins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to put money on the Twins and Rays matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Twins (+105), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Twins bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.50 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Max Kepler hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|Rays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Twins|
|Rays vs Twins Prediction|
Twins vs. Rays Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have won 77 out of the 116 games, or 66.4%, in which they've been favored.
- The Rays have a 72-31 record (winning 69.9% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for Tampa Bay.
- The Rays were the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and finished 6-1 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Tampa Bay combined with its opponents to go over the run total six times.
- The Twins have been chosen as underdogs in 47 games this year and have walked away with the win 19 times (40.4%) in those games.
- The Twins have a win-loss record of 10-17 when favored by +105 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Twins have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Minnesota and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2200||10th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.