Twins vs. Rays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Tampa Bay Rays (89-57) and Minnesota Twins (76-69) square off on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET at Target Field, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rays will send Taj Bradley (5-7) to the mound, while Dallas Keuchel (1-1) will take the ball for the Twins.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Rays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bradley - TB (5-7, 5.34 ERA) vs Keuchel - MIN (1-1, 4.78 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Rays vs Twins|
|Rays vs Twins Odds|
|Rays vs Twins Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dallas Keuchel
- Keuchel gets the start for the Twins, his sixth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 4.78 ERA and 14 strikeouts in 26 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Saturday against the New York Mets, when the lefty went five innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up three hits.
- The 35-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.78, with 4.8 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season. Opponents are hitting .277 against him.
- Keuchel is looking to secure his second quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Keuchel heads into the game with four outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
- He has had two appearances this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Taj Bradley
- Bradley (5-7) will take the mound for the Rays, his 19th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in 6 1/3 innings pitched on Friday in his last outing, a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 22-year-old has pitched to a 5.34 ERA this season with 11.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.5 walks per nine across 18 games.
- He has earned a quality start one time in 18 starts this season.
- Bradley has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has two appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 18 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.