Kirk Cousins Week 2 Preview vs. the Eagles
Kirk Cousins will be up against the fourth-worst passing defense in the NFL when his Minnesota Vikings play the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 2, on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET.
Last season Cousins racked up 4,547 passing yards (267.5 per game) with a 65.9% completion percentage (424-of-643), throwing for 29 TDs with 14 INTs. In addition Cousins ran for two touchdowns and picked up 5.7 yards rushing per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Cousins and the Vikings with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cousins vs. the Eagles
- Cousins vs the Eagles (since 2021): 1 GP / 221 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Last season, Philadelphia allowed one quarterback to register over 300 passing yards in a game.
- The Eagles gave up at least one passing TD to 15 opposing QBs last season.
- In the passing game, Philadelphia allowed six players to throw at least two touchdowns in a game last year.
- Versus the Eagles last year, one player threw for at least three touchdowns in a game.
- The Eagles were the NFL's best defense against the pass last season. They yielded 179.8 passing yards per game.
- The Eagles' defense was ranked 11th in the NFL at 1.3 passing TDs conceded per game last season.
Vikings Player Previews
Kirk Cousins Passing Props vs. the Eagles
- Passing Yards: 268.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-125)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Cousins with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cousins Passing Insights
- Last season Cousins hit the over on his passing yards prop total in nine of 16 opportunities.
- The Vikings threw the football in 62.5% of their plays from scrimmage last year while staying on the ground 37.5% of the time. That offensive attack ranked seventh in the NFL in points scored.
- Cousins was 15th in the NFL with 7.1 yards per pass attempt last season (4,547 total yards passing).
- In 16 of 17 games last season, Cousins threw a touchdown pass. And nine of those games included multiple TD passes.
Kirk Cousins Rushing Props vs the Eagles
- Rushing Yards: 3.5 (-111)
Cousins Rushing Insights
- Cousins hit the over on his rushing yards total in five games (31.2%) out of 16 opportunities last season.
- Cousins had a rushing touchdown in two games last season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Cousins' Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Packers||9/11/2022||Week 1||23-for-32 / 277 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Eagles||9/19/2022||Week 2||27-for-46 / 221 YDS / 1 TD / 3 INTs||2 ATT / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Lions||9/25/2022||Week 3||24-for-41 / 260 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||1 ATT / -1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Saints||10/2/2022||Week 4||25-for-38 / 273 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bears||10/9/2022||Week 5||32-for-41 / 296 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||4 ATT / 4 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Dolphins||10/16/2022||Week 6||20-for-30 / 175 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / -5 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||10/30/2022||Week 8||24-for-36 / 232 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 22 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Commanders||11/6/2022||Week 9||22-for-40 / 265 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||2 ATT / -2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bills||11/13/2022||Week 10||30-for-50 / 357 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INTs||6 ATT / 12 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cowboys||11/20/2022||Week 11||12-for-23 / 105 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Patriots||11/24/2022||Week 12||30-for-37 / 299 YDS / 3 TDs / 1 INT||1 ATT / -1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jets||12/4/2022||Week 13||21-for-35 / 173 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||3 ATT / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Lions||12/11/2022||Week 14||31-for-41 / 425 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Colts||12/17/2022||Week 15||34-for-54 / 460 YDS / 4 TDs / 2 INTs||2 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Giants||12/24/2022||Week 16||34-for-48 / 299 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Packers||1/1/2023||Week 17||18-for-31 / 205 YDS / 1 TD / 3 INTs||3 ATT / 37 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bears||1/8/2023||Week 18||17-for-20 / 225 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Giants||1/15/2023||Wild Card||31-for-39 / 273 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 1 YDS / 1 TD|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.