Twins vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
When the Minnesota Twins (76-70) square off against the Chicago White Sox (56-90) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Thursday, September 14 at 7:40 PM ET, Willi Castro will be seeking his 30th steal of the season (he's currently sitting at 29).
The favored Twins have -190 moneyline odds against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +155. The total for the contest has been set at 9 runs.
Twins vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Kenta Maeda - MIN (4-7, 4.65 ERA) vs Jose Urena - CHW (0-5, 8.46 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-185||+154||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to put money on the Twins' matchup versus the White Sox but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Twins (-190) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Twins to beat the White Sox with those odds, and the Twins emerge with the victory, you'd get back $15.26.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Carlos Correa get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Player Props|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
Twins vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have been favorites in 96 games this season and won 57 (59.4%) of those contests.
- The Twins have a record of 11-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter (61.1% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins have a 4-2 record across the six games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Minnesota and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The White Sox have been victorious in 32, or 33%, of the 97 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the White Sox have come away with a win four times in 14 chances when named as an underdog of at least +155 or longer on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2200||10th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.