Vikings vs. Eagles Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Thursday Night Football Week 2
Our computer model predicts a victory for the Philadelphia Eagles when they play the Minnesota Vikings at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday, September 14 at 8:15 PM ET -- for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score, see below.
The Eagles found success on both offense and defense last season, ranking third-best in total offense (389.1 yards per game) and second-best in total defense (301.5 yards allowed per game). With 25.1 points allowed per game on defense, which ranked fifth-worst in the NFL last season, the Vikings had to lean on their eighth-ranked offense (24.9 points per contest) to keep them in games.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|DraftKings||Click Here||First Deposit Bonus Up To $1,000|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Vikings vs. Eagles Predictions and Picks
|Eagles (-6)||Under (48.5)||Eagles 27, Vikings 14|
Place your bets on the Eagles-Vikings matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Vikings Betting Info
- The Vikings have a 33.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Minnesota compiled a 7-8-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Vikings were an underdog by 6 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- A total of 11 of Minnesota games last year went over the point total.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Vikings games last season (46.4).
Eagles Betting Info
- The Eagles have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.4% in this matchup.
- Philadelphia won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover eight times.
- The Eagles were favored by 6 points or more 12 times last season, and covered the spread in seven of those games.
- Last season, 10 Philadelphia games went over the point total.
- The over/under in this game is 48.5 points, three higher than the average total in Eagles games last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Vikings vs. Eagles 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.