Twins vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
When the Minnesota Twins (77-70) play the Chicago White Sox (56-91) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Friday, September 15 at 7:40 PM ET, Willi Castro will be looking for his 30th stolen base of the season (he currently has 29).
The Twins are -185 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the White Sox (+150). The over/under is 9 runs for this contest.
Twins vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Bailey Ober - MIN (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Jesse Scholtens - CHW (1-8, 4.44 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to put money on the Twins and White Sox game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Twins (-185) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $15.41 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Max Kepler get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
Twins vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Twins have won 58 out of the 97 games, or 59.8%, in which they've been favored.
- The Twins have a 14-8 record (winning 63.6% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Minnesota has a 64.9% chance to win.
- The Twins were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Minnesota and its opponents combined to hit the over six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The White Sox have come away with 32 wins in the 98 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the White Sox have come away with a win four times in 18 chances when named as an underdog of at least +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 3-6-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2200||10th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.