Twins vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 15
The Chicago White Sox (56-91) hope to stop their three-game losing run versus the Minnesota Twins (77-70), at 7:40 PM ET on Friday.
The Twins will call on Bailey Ober versus the White Sox and Jesse Scholtens (1-8).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ober - MIN (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Scholtens - CHW (1-8, 4.44 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bailey Ober
- Ober gets the nod for the Twins and will make his first start of the season.
- The right-hander is making his first start of the year. The 28-year-old did not make an appearance on the mound last season.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jesse Scholtens
- Scholtens (1-8 with a 4.44 ERA and 52 strikeouts in 79 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the White Sox, his 11th of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday against the Detroit Tigers, the righty threw five innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- During 24 games this season, the 29-year-old has a 4.44 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .280 to opposing batters.
- Scholtens has three quality starts under his belt this season.
- Scholtens will look to collect his eighth matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 3.3 innings per appearance.
- He has had nine appearances this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Jesse Scholtens vs. Twins
- He will face a Twins offense that ranks 12th in the league with 685 total runs scored while batting .241 as a unit. His opponent has a collective .425 slugging percentage (10th in MLB action) and has hit a total of 210 home runs (fourth in the league).
- Head-to-head against the Twins this season, Scholtens has pitched 2/3 of an inning without giving up an earned run on three hits.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.