Minnesota vs. North Carolina: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) will look to upset the No. 20 North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Kenan Memorial Stadium. The Tar Heels are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7 points. The over/under in this outing is 51 points.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the North Carolina vs. Minnesota matchup in this article.
Minnesota vs. North Carolina Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Venue: Kenan Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Minnesota vs. North Carolina Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Carolina Moneyline||Minnesota Moneyline|
|BetMGM||North Carolina (-7)||51||-275||+225||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||North Carolina (-6.5)||50.5||-265||+215||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Penn State vs Illinois
- TCU vs Houston
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Army vs UTSA
Minnesota vs. North Carolina Betting Trends
- Minnesota has compiled a 0-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- North Carolina has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tar Heels have not covered the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
Minnesota 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+3000||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.