Twins vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
When the Minnesota Twins (78-70) match up with the Chicago White Sox (56-92) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Saturday, September 16 at 7:10 PM ET, Willi Castro will be seeking his 30th stolen base of the season (he's currently sitting at 29).
Oddsmakers list the Twins as -225 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog White Sox +180 moneyline odds. An 8.5-run total is set in the matchup.
Twins vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Pablo Lopez - MIN (10-7, 3.48 ERA) vs Touki Toussaint - CHW (3-7, 5.65 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to wager on the Twins and White Sox matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Twins (-225), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Twins are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.44 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Carlos Correa get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
Twins vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Twins have been favored 98 times and won 59, or 60.2%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter, the Twins have a 7-4 record (winning 63.6% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 69.2% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins have a 5-2 record from the seven games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Minnesota and its opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- The White Sox have been victorious in 32, or 32.3%, of the 99 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The White Sox have a win-loss record of 3-4 when favored by +180 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2200||10th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.