How to Watch Raiders vs. Steelers Sunday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 3
The Las Vegas Raiders (1-1) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) meet at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
In the article below, we lay out all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Raiders vs. Steelers
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 8:20 PM ET
- Where: Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Raiders vs. Steelers Insights (2022)
- The Raiders put up 23.2 points per game last year, comparable to the 20.4 per outing the Steelers surrendered.
- Last year Pittsburgh racked up 6.5 fewer points per game (18.1) than Las Vegas surrendered (24.6).
- The Raiders averaged 352.5 yards per game last season, 22.1 more yards than the 330.4 the Steelers gave up per outing.
- Pittsburgh averaged 43 fewer yards per game (322.6) than Las Vegas allowed per contest (365.6) last season.
- Last season the Raiders ran for 13 more yards per game (121.1) than the Steelers allowed per contest (108.1).
- Last season Pittsburgh rushed for just 0.9 fewer yards (121.9) than Las Vegas allowed per contest (122.8).
- The Raiders had 21 giveaways last year, while the Steelers had 23 takeaways.
- Pittsburgh turned the ball over six more times (19 total) than Las Vegas forced turnovers (13) last year.
Raiders Home Performance (2022)
- At home, the Raiders scored 27.1 points per game and conceded 26.1. That is more than they scored (23.2) and gave up (24.6) overall.
- At home, the Raiders accumulated 363.6 yards per game and gave up 379.8. That's more than they gained (352.5) and allowed (365.6) overall.
- At home, Las Vegas accumulated 236.4 passing yards per game and conceded 234.9. That's more than it gained overall (231.4), and less than it allowed (242.9).
- At home, the Raiders accumulated 127.3 rushing yards per game and conceded 144.9. That's more than they gained (121.1) and allowed (122.8) overall.
- The Raiders' offensive third-down percentage in home games (43.3%) was higher than their overall average (39.9%). Their defensive third-down percentage at home (38.5%) was lower than overall (41.7%).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|9/10/2023||at Denver||W 17-16||CBS|
|9/17/2023||at Buffalo||L 38-10||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at Los Angeles||-||CBS|
Steelers Away Performance (2022)
- The Steelers scored 16.6 points per game in road games a season ago (1.5 less than their overall average), and gave up 22.2 in away games (1.8 more than overall).
- On the road, the Steelers accumulated 325.8 yards per game and gave up 353.1. That was more than they gained (322.6) and allowed (330.4) overall.
- On the road, Pittsburgh racked up 197.8 passing yards per game and conceded 237.2. That was less than it gained overall (200.6), and more than it allowed (222.3).
- The Steelers accumulated 128 rushing yards per game away from home (6.1 more than their overall average), and gave up 115.9 in away games (7.8 more than overall).
- On the road last year, the Steelers converted 40.7% of third downs and allowed 40.2% to be converted. That was less than they converted overall (44.9%), and more than they allowed (39.4%).
|9/10/2023||San Francisco||L 30-7||FOX|
|9/24/2023||at Las Vegas||-||NBC|
|10/22/2023||at Los Angeles||-||FOX|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.