How to Watch the Twins vs. Angels Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 24
Nolan Schanuel and the Los Angeles Angels take on Willi Castro and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Twins vs. Angels Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Angels Odds|
|Twins vs Angels Prediction|
|Twins vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in baseball with 219 total home runs.
- Minnesota's .423 slugging percentage is 10th-best in MLB.
- The Twins have the 22nd-ranked batting average in the majors (.241).
- Minnesota is the 11th-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 4.7 runs per game (728 total).
- The Twins rank 14th in baseball with a .322 on-base percentage.
- Twins hitters strike out 10.3 times per game, the most in the majors.
- Minnesota's pitching staff is second in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Minnesota has the fifth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.88).
- Twins pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in MLB (1.198).
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Twins are sending Joe Ryan (10-10) to the mound to make his 28th start of the season. He is 10-10 with a 4.30 ERA and 181 strikeouts in 150 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Monday, the right-hander threw five innings against the Cincinnati Reds, giving up four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Ryan enters the game with 13 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Ryan will look to collect his 21st game of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages 5.6 innings per appearance.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in three of his 27 outings this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/18/2023||Reds||L 7-3||Away||Joe Ryan||Connor Phillips|
|9/19/2023||Reds||W 7-0||Away||Kenta Maeda||Fernando Cruz|
|9/20/2023||Reds||W 5-3||Away||Bailey Ober||Hunter Greene|
|9/22/2023||Angels||W 8-6||Home||Pablo Lopez||José Suarez|
|9/23/2023||Angels||L 1-0||Home||Sonny Gray||Kenny Rosenberg|
|9/24/2023||Angels||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Tyler Anderson|
|9/26/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Kenta Maeda||Paul Blackburn|
|9/27/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Bailey Ober||Joey Estes|
|9/28/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Luis Medina|
|9/29/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Sonny Gray||Ty Blach|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.