Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Aslan Karatsev: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | Zhuhai Championships
On Monday, Yoshihito Nishioka (No. 46 in the world) takes on Aslan Karatsev (No. 63) in the semifinals of the Zhuhai Championships.
Karatsev is getting -125 odds to grab a spot in the final with a win over Nishioka (+100).
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Aslan Karatsev Match Information
- Tournament: The Zhuhai Championships
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, September 25
- Venue: Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Aslan Karatsev Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Aslan Karatsev has a 55.6% chance to win.
|Yoshihito Nishioka||Aslan Karatsev|
|+100||Odds to Win Match||-125|
|+400||Odds to Win Tournament||+250|
|50.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||55.6%|
|20.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||28.6%|
|49.3||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||50.7|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's Zhuhai Championships Previews & Predictions
Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Aslan Karatsev Trends and Insights
- In the quarterfinals on Sunday, Nishioka defeated No. 23-ranked Jan-Lennard Struff, 6-4, 7-5.
- Karatsev came out on top 7-6, 7-6 versus Cameron Norrie in the quarterfinals on Sunday.
- Nishioka has played 46 matches over the past year across all court types, and 25.7 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 36 matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, Nishioka has played 24.5 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.0% of them.
- Karatsev is averaging 25.0 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 52 matches played in the past year across all court surfaces, winning 51.0% of those games.
- Through 27 matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, Karatsev has averaged 23.6 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set, winning 48.6% of those games.
- In the only match between Nishioka and Karatsev dating back to 2015, in the Rolex Paris Masters Round of 64, Nishioka came out on top 6-3, 6-4.
- In two head-to-head sets between Nishioka and Karatsev, Nishioka has yet to drop one.
- Nishioka and Karatsev have competed in 19 total games, and Nishioka has won more often, securing 12 of them.
- In one head-to-head match, Nishioka and Karatsev are averaging 19.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.