Twins vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - September 27
On Wednesday, September 27 at 7:40 PM ET, the Minnesota Twins (84-73) host the Oakland Athletics (48-109) at Target Field. Pablo Lopez will get the nod for the Twins, while Joey Estes will take the mound for the Athletics.
The Twins are -275 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Athletics (+220). The over/under is 7.5 runs for this contest (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds on the under).
Twins vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Lopez - MIN (11-8, 3.65 ERA) vs Estes - OAK (0-1, 9.64 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-275||+220||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Looking to bet on the Twins and Athletics game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Twins (-275), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Twins win, and you bet $10, you'd get $13.64 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Willi Castro hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Twins have won 64 out of the 106 games, or 60.4%, in which they've been favored.
- The Twins have a record of 4-1 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -275 or shorter (80% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from Minnesota, based on the moneyline, is 73.3%.
- The Twins were the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and they went 6-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Minnesota and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Athletics have been chosen as underdogs in 153 games this year and have walked away with the win 47 times (30.7%) in those games.
- This season, the Athletics have been victorious two times in 14 chances when named as an underdog of at least +220 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Athletics have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Oakland and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Twins vs. Athletics Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Max Kepler||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+115)|
|Alex Kirilloff||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+155)|
|Jorge Polanco||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+325)||0.5 (+150)|
|Dónovan Solano||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+170)|
|Willi Castro||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+1800||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.