Twins vs. Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 27
The Minnesota Twins (84-73) and Oakland Athletics (48-109) clash on Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
The probable pitchers are Pablo Lopez (11-8) for the Twins and Joey Estes (0-1) for the Athletics.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Athletics Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lopez - MIN (11-8, 3.65 ERA) vs Estes - OAK (0-1, 9.64 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Pablo Lopez
- Lopez (11-8) will take to the mound for the Twins and make his 32nd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in six innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.65, a 4.85 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.149 in 31 games this season.
- He has started 31 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 20 of them.
- Lopez will look to finish five or more innings for the 23rd start in a row.
- He has six appearances with no earned runs allowed in 31 chances this season.
Pablo Lopez vs. Athletics
- The Athletics are batting .223 this season, 30th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .371 (30th in the league) with 167 home runs.
- The Athletics have gone 8-for-23 with a triple, two home runs and seven RBI in 5 2/3 innings this season against the right-hander.
Athletics Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joey Estes
- Estes (0-1) pitches first for the Athletics to make his second start this season.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Seattle Mariners, when he threw 4 2/3 innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up six hits.
- In one appearances this season, he has compiled a 9.64 ERA and averages 3.9 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .273 against him.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.