How to Watch the Twins vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for AL Wild Card Game 1
The AL Wild Card Series begins on Tuesday when the Minnesota Twins play host to the Toronto Blue Jays. Action begins at 4:38 PM ET at Target Field, and can be watched on ESPN. Pablo Lopez will start for the Twins the Blue Jays have yet to name a starter.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 4:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins average 1.4 home runs per game to rank third in MLB action with 233 total home runs.
- Minnesota ranks seventh in baseball with a .427 slugging percentage.
- The Twins have the 21st-ranked batting average in the league (.243).
- Minnesota is the 10th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.8 runs per game (778 total).
- The Twins' .325 on-base percentage ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Twins' 10.2 strikeouts per game are the most in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Minnesota has a collective 9.7 K/9, the first-best in the majors.
- Minnesota's 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Twins pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in MLB (1.197).
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Twins are sending Lopez (11-8) to the mound to make his 33rd start of the season. He is 11-8 with a 3.71 ERA and 234 strikeouts in 194 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Wednesday, the righty tossed 4 1/3 innings against the Oakland Athletics, giving up three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Lopez is trying to secure his 21st quality start of the season in this outing.
- Lopez has put up 29 starts this season in which he pitched five or more innings.
- In six of his appearances this season he did not allow an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/27/2023||Athletics||W 6-4||Home||Pablo Lopez||Joey Estes|
|9/28/2023||Athletics||L 2-1||Home||Sonny Gray||Luis Medina|
|9/29/2023||Rockies||W 7-6||Away||Joe Ryan||Ty Blach|
|9/30/2023||Rockies||W 14-6||Away||Emilio Pagán||Matt Koch|
|10/1/2023||Rockies||L 3-2||Away||Bailey Ober||Brent Suter|
|10/3/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Kevin Gausman|
|10/4/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Sonny Gray||José Berríos|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.