Twins vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - AL Wild Card Series Game 1
On Tuesday, October 3 at 4:38 PM ET, Max Kepler's Minnesota Twins host Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s Toronto Blue Jays in Game 1 of the Wild Card round at Target Field.
The favored Twins have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Blue Jays, who are listed at -105. The over/under for the matchup is set at 7.5 runs.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 4:38 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Pablo Lopez - MIN (11-8, 3.71 ERA) vs Kevin Gausman - TOR (12-9, 3.16 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Blue Jays Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Looking to bet on the Twins versus Blue Jays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Twins (-115) in this matchup, means that you think the Twins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.70 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Willi Castro hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Twins have been favored 111 times and won 67, or 60.4%, of those games.
- The Twins have gone 67-44 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (60.4% winning percentage).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins played as the moneyline favorite for nine of their last 10 games, and they went 6-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Minnesota and its opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- The Blue Jays have been underdogs in 40 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (55%) in those contests.
- This season, the Blue Jays have come away with a win 13 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Blue Jays have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Toronto and its opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Dónovan Solano||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+230)|
|Max Kepler||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+135)|
|Willi Castro||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+220)|
|Ryan Jeffers||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+225)|
|Jorge Polanco||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+300)||0.5 (+175)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+1800||7th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.