Rudy Gobert NBA Player Preview vs. the Warriors - November 14
Rudy Gobert and his Minnesota Timberwolves teammates take on the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
If you'd like to make predictions on Gobert's performance, we dive into his available prop bets, using stats and trends, below.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rudy Gobert Prop Bets vs. the Warriors
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-122)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 11.5 (-122)
Looking to bet on one or more of Gobert's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Warriors 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Defensively, the Warriors gave up 117.1 points per contest last season, 21st in the league.
- The Warriors were the 15th-ranked squad in the league last season, giving up 43.3 boards per game.
- The Warriors were the 15th-ranked squad in the league in assists conceded per game last season, at 25.7.
- The Warriors were the 23rd-ranked team in the NBA in terms of allowing three-pointers last season, giving up 12.9 makes per game.
Rudy Gobert vs. the Warriors
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.