Top Player Prop Bets for Timberwolves vs. Warriors on November 14, 2023
Anthony Edwards and Stephen Curry are two of the players with prop bets for the taking when the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Golden State Warriors square off at Chase Center on Tuesday (starting at 10:00 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA and BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Chase Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs Warriors Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Warriors|
NBA Props Today: Minnesota Timberwolves
Anthony Edwards Props
|26.5 (Over: -114)||5.5 (Over: +116)||5.5 (Over: +116)||2.5 (Over: -120)|
- Tuesday's points prop bet for Edwards is 26.5 points. That's 1.2 more than his season average of 25.3.
- His per-game rebound average of seven is 1.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday's game (5.5).
- Edwards has averaged five assists per game, 0.5 fewer than Tuesday's assist over/under (5.5).
- Edwards has averaged four made three-pointers per game, 1.5 more than his over/under in Tuesday's game (2.5).
Get Edwards gear at Fanatics!
Rudy Gobert Props
|12.5 (Over: -122)||11.5 (Over: -122)|
- The 14.3 points Rudy Gobert scores per game are 1.8 more than his prop total on Tuesday (12.5).
- He has averaged 13.3 rebounds per game, 1.8 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Karl-Anthony Towns Props
|20.5 (Over: -122)||8.5 (Over: -114)||2.5 (Over: -122)||1.5 (Over: -172)|
- The 15.7 points Karl-Anthony Towns scores per game are 4.8 less than his over/under on Tuesday.
- He has grabbed 10 boards per game, 1.5 more than his over/under for Tuesday's game.
- Towns' assist average -- 2.7 -- is higher than Tuesday's assist prop bet (2.5).
- Towns averages 1.3 made three-pointers, which is less than his over/under on Tuesday (1.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Golden State Warriors
Stephen Curry Props
|29.5 (Over: -115)||4.5 (Over: +102)||4.5 (Over: +122)||5.5 (Over: +122)|
- Tuesday's over/under for Curry is 29.5 points, 1.2 fewer than his season average.
- His rebounding average of 5.3 is lower than his over/under on Tuesday (4.5).
- Curry averages 3.7 assists, 0.8 less than his over/under on Tuesday.
- Curry has connected on 5.7 three-pointers per game, which is more than his over/under on Tuesday (5.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Chris Paul Props
|13.5 (Over: -112)||3.5 (Over: -159)||8.5 (Over: +104)||1.5 (Over: -125)|
- Chris Paul's 10.7 points per game average is 2.8 less than Tuesday's over/under.
- His per-game rebound average of 4.3 is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday's game (3.5).
- Paul has averaged 9.3 assists per game, 0.8 more than Tuesday's assist over/under (8.5).
- Paul has hit zero three-pointers per game, 1.5 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday's game (1.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.