Timberwolves vs. Warriors Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Minnesota Timberwolves (7-2) will attempt to build on a six-game win streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (6-5) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Chase Center as just 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA and BSN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA and BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Chase Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Score Prediction
- Prediction: Timberwolves 112 - Warriors 109
Timberwolves vs Warriors Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Warriors|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Timberwolves vs. Warriors
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (- 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Timberwolves (-3.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 220.6
- The Timberwolves have covered more often than the Warriors this season, recording an ATS record of 6-3-0, compared to the 5-6-0 record of the Warriors.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or more in 2023-24, Golden State is 3-0 against the spread compared to the 3-1 ATS record Minnesota racks up as a 2.5-point favorite.
- When it comes to going over the over/under in 2023-24, Golden State and its opponents don't do it as often (45.5% of the time) as Minnesota and its opponents (55.6%).
- As a moneyline underdog this season, the Warriors are 2-2, while the Timberwolves are 4-1 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Timberwolves with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Performance Insights
- The Timberwolves have been carried by their defense, as they rank best in the NBA by surrendering just 103.1 points per game. They rank 17th in the league in points scored (112.8 per contest).
- Minnesota is top-five this season in rebounding, ranking fifth-best in the league with 47.6 boards per game. Meanwhile, it ranks 10th with 42.3 rebounds allowed per contest.
- The Timberwolves rank 18th in the NBA with 25 assists per game.
- With 14.7 turnovers per game, Minnesota ranks 20th in the NBA. It forces 14.6 turnovers per contest, which ranks 10th in the league.
- The Timberwolves are making 11.1 treys per game (25th-ranked in league). They have a 36.9% shooting percentage (10th-ranked) from three-point land.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.