Minnesota vs. North Dakota State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at Williams Arena has the North Dakota State Bison (1-1) taking on the Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 74-63 win, heavily favoring North Dakota State.
The Golden Gophers enter this contest after a 100-42 victory against Chicago State on Sunday.
Minnesota vs. North Dakota State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Williams Arena in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Minnesota vs. North Dakota State Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Dakota State 74, Minnesota 63
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Detroit Mercy vs Michigan State
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
- Kansas State vs Iowa
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Minnesota Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Golden Gophers put up 71.4 points per game (63rd in college basketball) while giving up 73.6 per outing last season (345th in college basketball). They had a -66 scoring differential and were outscored by 2.2 points per game.
- Minnesota scored 68.5 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 2.9 fewer points per game than its season average (71.4).
- The Golden Gophers posted 73.6 points per game when playing at home last year. Away from home, they averaged 67.8 points per contest.
- Defensively Minnesota played better in home games last season, giving up 70.6 points per game, compared to 79.1 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.