Ryan Hartman Game Preview: Wild vs. Senators - November 18
Ryan Hartman will be in action when the Minnesota Wild and Ottawa Senators meet on Saturday at Avicii Arena, starting at 11:00 AM ET. Looking to wager on Hartman's props versus the Senators? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Ryan Hartman vs. Senators Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +250)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hartman Season Stats Insights
- Hartman has averaged 16:48 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -1).
- Hartman has scored a goal in five of 15 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- In seven of 15 games this season, Hartman has registered a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- Hartman has posted an assist in a game three times this season in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Hartman has an implied probability of 46.5% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 28.6% of Hartman going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Hartman Stats vs. the Senators
- On defense, the Senators are conceding 48 total goals (3.4 per game) which ranks 13th in the league.
- The team's +7 goal differential ranks ninth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Ottawa|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.