St. Thomas vs. Utah Valley Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at Schoenecker Arena has the Saint Thomas Tommies (1-1) going head to head against the Utah Valley Wolverines (1-1) at 3:30 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 76-59 win as our model heavily favors St. Thomas.
In their last outing on Saturday, the Tommies secured a 101-62 victory over Wisconsin-River Falls.
St. Thomas vs. Utah Valley Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Schoenecker Arena in Saint Paul, Minnesota
St. Thomas vs. Utah Valley Score Prediction
- Prediction: St. Thomas 76, Utah Valley 59
Other Summit Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
St. Thomas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tommies had a -30 scoring differential last season, putting up 63.3 points per game (216th in college basketball) and allowing 64.3 (181st in college basketball).
- Offensively, St. Thomas tallied 62.5 points per game last season in conference action. As a comparison, its season average (63.3 points per game) was 0.8 PPG higher.
- The Tommies scored 63.5 points per game when playing at home. When playing on the road, they played better on offense, averaging 63.7 points per contest last year.
- St. Thomas ceded 59.9 points per game in home games last season, compared to 67.6 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.