Timberwolves vs. Pelicans: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-3) square off against the New Orleans Pelicans (6-6) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The matchup airs on BSNO and BSN.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Timberwolves vs. Pelicans matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSNO and BSN
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Smoothie King Center
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Timberwolves Moneyline||Pelicans Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Timberwolves (-7.5)||219.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Timberwolves (-7.5)||218.5||-295||+240||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Pelicans|
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- The Timberwolves outscore opponents by 6.6 points per game (scoring 112.2 points per game to rank 18th in the league while allowing 105.6 per outing to rank second in the NBA) and have a +72 scoring differential overall.
- The Pelicans are being outscored by 3.8 points per game, with a -45 scoring differential overall. They put up 111.4 points per game (19th in NBA), and allow 115.2 per outing (21st in league).
- The two teams average 223.6 points per game combined, 4.1 more points than this game's total.
- These two teams give up 220.8 points per game combined, 1.3 more points than the over/under for this contest.
- Minnesota has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover four times.
- New Orleans has won six games against the spread this year, while failing to cover six times.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Timberwolves Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Rudy Gobert or another Timberwolves player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Timberwolves and Pelicans NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.