Will Vinni Lettieri Score a Goal Against the Senators on November 18?
The Minnesota Wild's upcoming contest against the Ottawa Senators is set for Saturday at 11:00 AM ET. Will Vinni Lettieri score a goal in this matchup? Before making a wager on any prop bets, check out the stats and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Vinni Lettieri score a goal against the Senators?
Odds to score a goal this game: +650 (Bet $10 to win $65.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Lettieri stats and insights
- In two of 10 games this season, Lettieri has scored -- but he has no games with multiple goals.
- This is his first game of the season versus the Senators.
- Lettieri has zero points on the power play.
- Lettieri averages 1.4 shots per game, and has a shooting percentage of 14.3%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Senators defensive stats
- The Senators have given up 48 goals in total (3.4 per game), which ranks 13th in the league in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Senators have not registered a shutout win. As a team, they average 17.9 hits and 16.4 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wild vs. Senators game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.