Wild vs. Maple Leafs Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Toronto Maple Leafs (9-5-2) bring a three-game win streak into a road matchup with the Minnesota Wild (5-8-3), who have lost four in a row, on Sunday, November 19 at 8:00 AM ET on NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the last 10 contests, the Wild have gone 2-6-2 while putting up 25 total goals (six power-play goals on 38 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 15.8%). They have given up 38 goals.
Ahead of this matchup, here's who we project to bring home the win in Sunday's hockey contest.
Wild vs. Maple Leafs Predictions for Sunday
Our computer projection model for this encounter calls for a final score of Wild 5, Maple Leafs 4.
- Moneyline Pick: Wild (+115)
- Total Pick: Over 6.5 (computer predicts 7.2 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Wild (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Wild vs Maple Leafs Additional Info
Wild Splits and Trends
- The Wild have a record of 5-8-3 this season and are 1-3-4 in overtime contests.
- This season the Wild registered only one goal in two games and they finished 0-1-1 in those matchups.
- When Minnesota has scored exactly two goals this season, they've earned three points (1-2-1 record).
- The Wild have scored at least three goals in 10 games, earning nine points from those contests.
- Minnesota has scored a single power-play goal in five games this season and has registered four points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Minnesota is 4-3-1 (nine points).
- The Wild's opponents have had more shots in eight games. The Wild finished 1-5-2 in those matchups (four points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Maple Leafs Rank||Maple Leafs AVG||Wild AVG||Wild Rank|
|6th||28.57%||Power Play %||16.39%||23rd|
|25th||74.07%||Penalty Kill %||66.07%||32nd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Wild vs. Maple Leafs Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 8:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Avicii Arena in ,
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.