Minnesota vs. UConn Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the UConn Huskies (2-1) versus the Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-0) at Williams Arena should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 86-61 in favor of UConn, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Game time is at 5:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Golden Gophers are coming off of a 75-53 victory over North Dakota State in their last game on Wednesday.
Minnesota vs. UConn Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Williams Arena in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: FOXsports.com
Minnesota vs. UConn Score Prediction
- Prediction: UConn 86, Minnesota 61
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Evansville vs Michigan State
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- Drake vs Iowa
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Minnesota Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Golden Gophers put up 71.4 points per game (63rd in college basketball) while allowing 73.6 per contest last season (345th in college basketball). They had a -66 scoring differential and were outscored by 2.2 points per game.
- On offense, Minnesota averaged 68.5 points per game last season in conference tilts. To compare, its season average (71.4 points per game) was 2.9 PPG higher.
- When playing at home, the Golden Gophers posted 5.8 more points per game last year (73.6) than they did away from home (67.8).
- Defensively Minnesota played better in home games last season, ceding 70.6 points per game, compared to 79.1 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.