Timberwolves vs. Knicks: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
On Monday, November 20, 2023 at Target Center, the Minnesota Timberwolves (9-3) will be trying to continue a five-game home winning streak when taking on the New York Knicks (8-5). It airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSN and MSG.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Timberwolves vs. Knicks matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Game Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSN and MSG
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Center
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Timberwolves Moneyline||Knicks Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Timberwolves (-2.5)||215.5||-140||+115||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Timberwolves (-2.5)||214.5||-138||+118||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs Knicks Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Knicks|
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- The Timberwolves average 112.9 points per game (16th in the league) while giving up 106.8 per contest (fifth in the NBA). They have a +73 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 6.1 points per game.
- The Knicks' +78 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by six points per game) is a result of putting up 110.9 points per game (22nd in NBA) while allowing 104.9 per contest (first in league).
- These two teams rack up a combined 223.8 points per game, 8.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams allow 211.7 points per game combined, 3.8 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- Minnesota has compiled a 7-5-0 ATS record so far this year.
- New York has won nine games against the spread this year, while failing to cover four times.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Timberwolves Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Rudy Gobert or another Timberwolves player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Timberwolves and Knicks NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.