Timberwolves vs. Knicks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The New York Knicks (8-5) visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (9-3) after winning three road games in a row. The Timberwolves are favored by just 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSN and MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Timberwolves 110 - Knicks 108
Timberwolves vs Knicks Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Knicks|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Timberwolves vs. Knicks
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (- 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Timberwolves (-2.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 217.8
- The Knicks' .692 ATS win percentage (9-4-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Timberwolves' .583 mark (7-5-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Minnesota covers the spread when it is a 2.5-point favorite or more 66.7% of the time. That's more often than New York covers as an underdog of 2.5 or more (25%).
- Minnesota and its opponents have exceeded the total 58.3% of the time this season (seven out of 12). That's more often than New York and its opponents have (five out of 13).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Timberwolves are 6-1, a better mark than the Knicks have posted (1-4) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Timberwolves with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Performance Insights
- The Timberwolves have been carried by their defense, as they rank fifth-best in the NBA by allowing just 106.8 points per game. They rank 16th in the league in points scored (112.9 per contest).
- Minnesota is ninth in the NBA with 45.3 boards per game so far this year. Meanwhile, it ranks sixth with 41.6 rebounds allowed per game.
- The Timberwolves rank 23rd in the NBA with 24.7 dimes per contest.
- With 14.3 turnovers per game, Minnesota ranks 19th in the NBA. It forces 14.7 turnovers per contest, which ranks 10th in the league.
- The Timberwolves are 25th in the NBA with 11.0 three-pointers per game so far this year. Meanwhile, they rank 14th with a 36.4% shooting percentage from three-point land.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.