How to Watch the Timberwolves vs. Knicks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 20
The Minnesota Timberwolves (9-3) aim to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the New York Knicks (8-5) on November 20, 2023.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Timberwolves and Knicks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Timberwolves vs Knicks Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Stats Insights
- The Timberwolves make 48.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (46.9%).
- Minnesota has a 7-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- The Timberwolves are the ninth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Knicks sit at fourth.
- The 112.9 points per game the Timberwolves record are eight more points than the Knicks allow (104.9).
- When Minnesota puts up more than 104.9 points, it is 8-2.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Timberwolves Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Timberwolves have played better when playing at home this season, putting up 115 points per game, compared to 111.4 per game away from home.
- In home games, Minnesota is allowing 17.2 fewer points per game (96.8) than when playing on the road (114).
- When it comes to three-point shooting, the Timberwolves have fared better when playing at home this season, sinking 11.4 three-pointers per game with a 37.3% three-point percentage, compared to 10.7 threes per game and a 35.7% three-point percentage in road games.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.