Minnesota vs. UAPB: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-1) play the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-2) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 on BTN.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Minnesota vs. UAPB matchup.
Minnesota vs. UAPB Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Williams Arena in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: Big Ten Network
Minnesota vs. UAPB Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Minnesota Moneyline||UAPB Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Minnesota (-18.5)||149.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Minnesota (-19.5)||150.5||-4500||+1300||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Minnesota vs. UAPB Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Minnesota compiled a 14-13-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of 12 Golden Gophers games last season went over the point total.
- UAPB compiled a 10-15-0 ATS record last season.
- A total of 12 of the Golden Lions' games last year went over the point total.
Minnesota Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+50000), Minnesota is 83rd in the country. It is far below that, 124th, according to computer rankings.
- Minnesota has a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.