St. Thomas vs. Saint Mary's (CA) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest features the Saint Mary's Gaels (2-2) and the Saint Thomas Tommies (2-1) matching up at University Credit Union Pavilion (on November 21) at 9:30 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 67-63 victory for Saint Mary's (CA).
The Tommies' most recent contest on Saturday ended in a 70-62 victory over Utah Valley.
St. Thomas vs. Saint Mary's (CA) Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: University Credit Union Pavilion in Moraga, California
St. Thomas vs. Saint Mary's (CA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Mary's (CA) 67, St. Thomas 63
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
St. Thomas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tommies averaged 63.3 points per game last season (216th in college basketball) while allowing 64.3 per outing (181st in college basketball). They had a -30 scoring differential overall.
- St. Thomas averaged 0.8 fewer points in Summit games (62.5) than overall (63.3).
- The Tommies scored fewer points at home (63.5 per game) than away (63.7) last season.
- At home, St. Thomas gave up 59.9 points per game, 7.7 fewer points than it allowed on the road (67.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.