Minnesota vs. CSU Northridge Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Williams Arena has the Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-1) squaring off against the CSU Northridge Matadors (2-2) at 8:00 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a one-sided 76-58 victory, as our model heavily favors Minnesota.
In their most recent game on Sunday, the Golden Gophers suffered a 62-44 loss to UConn.
Minnesota vs. CSU Northridge Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Williams Arena in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Minnesota vs. CSU Northridge Score Prediction
- Prediction: Minnesota 76, CSU Northridge 58
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Florida State vs Northwestern
- Purdue vs Georgia
- Tennessee vs Indiana
- Ohio State vs Oklahoma State
- Michigan State vs JMU
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Minnesota Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Golden Gophers were outscored by 2.2 points per game last season, with a -66 scoring differential overall. They put up 71.4 points per game (63rd in college basketball), and allowed 73.6 per outing (345th in college basketball).
- In conference contests, Minnesota put up fewer points per game (68.5) than its season average (71.4).
- Offensively the Golden Gophers fared better when playing at home last season, scoring 73.6 points per game, compared to 67.8 per game in road games.
- Minnesota surrendered 70.6 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 8.5 fewer points than it allowed on the road (79.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.