Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Minnesota Vikings have +12500 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 10.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), the Vikings are 18th in the league. They are one spot higher than that, 17th, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Vikings have experienced the 13th-biggest change this season, falling from +4000 at the beginning to +12500.
- The Vikings have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota is 7-4-1 against the spread this year.
- The Vikings have played 12 games this season and three of them have hit the over.
- The Vikings have compiled a 2-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Minnesota has won three of the six games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Vikings are compiling 350.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 10th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 13th, giving up 320.3 yards per contest.
- On offense, the Vikings rank 15th in the NFL with 21.9 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank eighth in points allowed (320.3 points allowed per contest).
Vikings Impact Players
- Joshua Dobbs has 13 TD passes and 10 picks in 12 games, completing 64.0% for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game).
- On the ground, Dobbs has scored six TDs and accumulated 400 yards.
- In the passing game, Jordan Addison has scored seven times, catching 54 balls for 686 yards (57.2 per game).
- In the passing game, T.J. Hockenson has scored five times, catching 80 balls for 786 yards (65.5 per game).
- Alexander Mattison has rushed for 594 yards (49.5 per game) and zero TDs in 12 games.
- Danielle Hunter has amassed 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games for the Vikings.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+15000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+600|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+500|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+100000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+300|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+8000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+12500|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.