Minnesota Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-2) are not considered to be in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Thursday's slate includes a home matchup for the Golden Gophers versus the New Orleans Privateers. Tipoff is set for 7:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Minnesota NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Minnesota Team Stats
- Minnesota's +59 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 9.8 points per game) is a result of scoring 76.8 points per game (149th in college basketball) while giving up 67.0 per outing (110th in college basketball).
- Minnesota is a perfect 4-0 as the favorite and winless at 0-2 as underdogs.
- The Golden Gophers are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Minnesota Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Minnesota has tied for the eighth-most Quadrant 4 victories in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Minnesota Players
- The Golden Gophers points and rebounds leader is Dawson Garcia. He puts up 18.8 points per game and pulls down 8.3 rebounds.
- Minnesota's assists leader is Elijah Hawkins, who averages 4.8 per game.
- Mike Mitchell Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Golden Gophers, knocking down 2.2 per contest.
- Hawkins leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Pharrel Payne collects 2.0 blocks a game to pace Minnesota.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.