Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
Bookmakers currently list the Minnesota Timberwolves (17-4) with +2500 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. They next play on the road against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday, December 11 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|To Make the Finals||+1200||-||Bet $100 to win $1200|
|To Make the Playoffs||-1600||-||Bet $1600 to win $100|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Standings Information
|2||Oklahoma City Thunder||3.00|
|5||Los Angeles Lakers||4.00|
|9||Los Angeles Clippers||6.00|
|10||New Orleans Pelicans||6.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Team Stats
- This season, the Timberwolves have a 17-4 record so far.
- This year, the Timberwolves are 10-1 at home while putting together a 7-3 record on the road.
- The T-Wolves are 14-2 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 3-2 in games they were listed as underdogs.
- While the Timberwolves have won just one game when favored by three points or fewer (1-1), they are 13-1 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The T-Wolves have been victorious in only one game this season when they were underdogs by three points or fewer (1-1), and they have totaled a pair of wins when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (2-1).
Timberwolves' Top Players
- Anthony Edwards leads the Timberwolves in scoring, tallying 24.4 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
- Rudy Gobert is Minnesota's leading rebounder, pulling down 12.4 per game, while Mike Conley is its best passer, distributing 6.1 assists in each contest.
- The Timberwolves get the most three-point shooting production out of Conley, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Edwards and Gobert lead Minnesota on the defensive end, with Edwards leading the team in steals by averaging 1.2 per game and Gobert in blocks, averaging 2.5 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.