Snow Emergency Called in Mankato
Mankato -- The city of Mankato has called a snow emergency for all city streets.
Starting at 8 p.m. tonight (Saturday, January 19), Mankato is in a snow emergency until 8 a.m. tomorrow morning (Sunday, January 20). During a snow emergency there is no parking on streets so snow can be removed quickly and efficiently.
The city also encourages residents to sign up for snow emergency notifications.
- subscribe to receive snow emergency alerts by text message.
- sign-up for snow emergency information by email.
- on Twitter.com, follow @MktoSnowAlerts for snow emergencies; @CityOfMankato for all city news alerts; or @MktoStreets for street conditions, street maintenance and water main breaks
- on Facebook.com, subscribe to Mankato Snow Emergency or City of Mankato
- go online to mankatomn.gov
For all the latest about snow emergencies in Mankato call 387-9001, 24-hours.
--KEYC NEWS 12